AQ-101DLV Arc Flash Protection - Low Voltage
AQ-101DLV sophisticated microprocessor-based arc flash protection unit for arc light detection.
The AQ-101DLV acts as a sub-unit to the AQ-110P (or, AQ-110PLV) in an AQ-100 arc protection system. It can also function as a stand-alone unit in light-only systems. The device is designed to minimize the damage caused by an arcing fault (arc flash) by tripping the circuit breaker that sources the fault current. The complete system self-supervision function of AQ-101DLV provides the highest level of dependability by continuously monitoring all internal system functions as well as external connections.
- Easy DIN rail installation
- A wide range for the power supply (18…72 V DC or 80…265 V AC/DC)
- A maximum of 12 arc light point sensors (3 point sensors per channel)
- A maximum of 1 fiber loop sensor (optional)
- 4 trip relays
- 1 system failure relay
- 1 fast binary output
- 2 fast binary inputs
- 1 multifunction push button
- Non-volatile memory
- 12 indication LEDs