AQ-M215 Motor Protection IED
AQ-M215 motor protection IED modular protection and control solution for larger and more important motors that require both current-based and voltage-based protection functions along with complete measurements.
Up to three (3) I/O or communication cards can be added into the device for more comprehensive monitoring and control applications. You can also connect up to sixteen (16) RTD signals for thermal alarming and tripping. AQ-M215 communicates using various protocols, including the IEC 61850 substation communication standard.
- Powerful motor management
- Five (5) thermal models (time constant accurate)
- Soft start protection beginning from 6 Hz
- Star-delta started motor supervision
- Two-speed motor protection
- Optional power and energy measurement of class 0.2S